Before taking our discussion further about the steps that are involved to Sign in to Telstra webmail, let us first know what is Telstar webmail and what services does it offers to its users. As many people might be aware that Telstra is an emailing platform which was previously known as BigPond and was founded in the year 1996.
If you have an account associated with Telstra webmail, then you may enjoy the following services:
- By logging in to Telstar webmail, you can easily pay your bills
- You can also request an email bill for your making the payments
- You are also provided with the facility to do the pre-paid recharges
- To activate your pre-paid subscriptions to any services, you just need a Telstra webmail account.
- If you have ordered something online, you can easily track the status of your order by logging in to Telstra webmail
- You can also manage your calls as well as track the data usage
- Telstra Customer Service can also be availed
To enjoy all these services, you are required to first register yourself with the Telstra webmail and then login to your Telstra webmail account for which the steps are given in the next section.
Steps to sign up to Telstra webmail
To Sign in to all the Telstra services, you need a Telstra webmail ID which you can create by following the steps given below:
- Navigate to the Telstra webmail page and click on the “Sign Up” or “register” option.
- When you are registered to the sign-up page, you have to fill in the necessary details that are required for registering to webmail services.
- The fields include email address, password that needs to be entered twice, your first and last name, date of birth, and Telstra mobile number or 13 digit account number.
- Once you are done filling the details correctly, tap on the “continue” option.
- You will receive a verification mail for your account.
- After completing the verification process, you are now registered with the Telstra webmail service.
Steps to login to Telstra webmail
To log into your Telstra webmail:
- First of all, navigate to the Telstar Login page.
- On the page that opens, enter the Telstra email address in the provided space and click “Next”.
- Now, enter the password that you have created at the time of registration.
- In the end, hit the “Sign In” option and you are good to go.
- If you have forgotten your Telstra webmail password, click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to recover your password.
Telstra webmail is a one-stop solution for managing your online activities. To login to Telstra webmail, all you need to do is register yourself with Telstra and get started. In case you come across any trouble while logging in to your webmail account, you should immediately seek help from Telstra support team.