Telstra is one of the leading telecommunication service providers in the market and offers plenty of features and functions. Telstra, an Australian brand lets you connect with anyone in the world no matter in which corner you are sitting. The high-speed services allow you to take many benefits of email features.
Your emails are monitored regularly for security concerns as your safety is the priority of Telstra. Sometimes, managing contacts and other things in Telstra webmail becomes quite difficult when you fail to change its settings. In this situation, you can dial the Telstra phone number or go through the sections below that will help you manage your contact list.
Steps to add a contact to Telstra email
If you go through the steps that are mentioned below carefully, then you may easily add a contact to your Telstra email or address book. If not, then you may have to speak to a customer executive by dialing the Telstra phone number. So, here are the steps for the same:
- First of all, open your Telstar webmail portal and log in to your account.
- After this, tap on the option that reads as “Contacts”.
- Now, hit the “Add Contact” option from the dashboard itself.
- Here, you are required to enter the complete details of the contact you wish to add in the address book.
- Finally, tap on “Save” and you are done with adding a contact.
Adding a contact to the address book helps you by automatically entering the contact details so that you don’t have to do it again and again.
Steps to import Telstra Contact
However, sometimes you accidentally delete a contact from the list but do not worry about this situation as you can always restore it or import the contact. Otherwise, you will have to avail then support by dialing the Telstra phone number. Here are the steps for the same:
- To begin the importing process, go to the Telstra mail.
- After this, tap on the “Contacts” option from the dashboard.
- Now, select “More” followed by “Import Contacts”.
- Here, you have to tap on the option that reads as “File”.
- In the end, hit the “Import” button and you are done with importing the contacts.
To sum up-
Now that you have learned the steps to add and import contacts to your Telstra email account, you can easily manage your address book. This helps in saving time as you do not have to go through the hassle of remembering the complex email addresses and phone numbers of your contacts. In case of an emergency, you can always speak to Telstra customer support executives at the Telstra phone number.
Smith is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- Telstra Wbmail login.