Telstra email services also are known to bed Bigpond emails that were earlier found in 1966. This has become one of Australia’s largest ISPs, with the employees more than 10,000 with 2 million active users. Remember, while using Telstra webmail, if you are sending any emails to Australian subscribers, then the Telstra webmail services will watch you over.
Moreover, the Telstra email testing can make sure that your email looks perfect every time you access it. Here, you will get to learn more about How do I access my Bigpond email online, if you have some other specific queries related to the Telstra webmail, then we recommend you to visit the official Telstra customer support page. On the website, you will get assistance from the customer support team.
How to access Bigpond email online?
To access the Bigpond email online then follow the steps given below:
- Visit bigpond.com and tap on the Telstra webmail link on-screen.
- Now, just enter your credentials that are associated with the Bigpond email account.
- After this, you only need to enter the password and tap on the “Login” button.
- Follow the prompts (If visible on-screen).
- Complete the process to access Bigpond email online.
How do I check my Telstra balance?
There are clearly 3 ways through checking the Telstra balance, in this section, you will get to learn more about these three ways:
Via my Telstra app:
- Open the “My Telstra app” on your devices.
- Tap on the “Services” option.
- Search for the services that you see the remaining data use.
- To see the usage or other details, you just have to tap on the “Services” option.
Via Telstra 24×7 app:
- First of all, open the Telstra 24×7 app on your device.
- After this, choose your Pre-paid number.
- In the end, you will be able to see the balance on the “Service Summary” screen.
Via mobile’s browser:
- Firstly, just turn off the Wi-Fi on your respective devices.
- Now, enter m.telstra.com in the search bar of your browser.
- In the end, you will see your available balance under the “Included bonuses and packs” section.
Via your PCs or computer desktop:
- Just sign in the “Telstra 24×7 My Account.
- After this, choose the pre-paid number from the drop-down menu from the page.
- Tap on the “Balance remaining” button that is seen under the “Balance and recharge” to check your details.
How do I find my Telstra username and password?
If you wish to find the Telstra username and the password then follow the steps given below:
- In the first step, go to the “Forgotten username” page and then enter the credentials that are linked with the Telstra account.
- Make sure you type the correct email and password that is linked with your Telstra email.
- If wrong, then correct the Telstra home, mobile, or the account number first and then proceed.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
With the help of this article, we hope that you get the insights that are required to acknowledge How do I access my Bigpond email online. However, if you still have issues or facing problems in processing these steps then we strongly recommend you to visit the official Telstra webmail customer support page. On the webpage, you will get the professional assistant with expertise knowledge to serve you to the best knowledge.