For those who are not aware what wonders Telstra webmail can do for you, then this article will help you to understand what all it can do for you. Telstra is one of the most trusted and Australia’s largest ISPs that is gaining market fame currently from over two million users. If you send email to any of the Telstra subscribers, you will be monitored by Telstra to maintain the security concerns. Telstra enables you to make your email look perfect at any point in time.
Telstra provides IMAP access to your Telstra mail account so that you can get connected to your email from the mobile devices and desktop email clients. Moreover, with the help of Telstra webmail, you can check your email and send messages even by using other email programs such as Mail spring, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird or Apple Mail. By using desktop email applications you can easily improve your workflow. The Telstra webmail offers you more options as compared to other webmail and you can access your email even when you are not connected with the Internet.
How can you get access to Telstra webmail?
In order to access the Telstra webmail, you need to first sign up for the account on your device. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- For the automatic sign up you have to click on the Telstra webmail logo on your desktop and then click on the “File” option. After this, you have to click o the “Add Account” option.
- You have to enter the email and password that you wish to register with your Telstra webmail.
- Now, click on the “Next” option. You will see the Outlook will automatically configure the settings for you.
- Once, you have completed the process click on the “Finish” option. Your Telstra mail account is now in use.
Note: Once you have made the Telstra account you now have to Log in to the Telstra webmail account in order to access it and then you need to login to your Telstra account to access your mails.
How to login your Telstra account?
To login your Telstra account, you need to follow certain steps that are mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to make sure that you have your Telstra email and password.
- Now open the Telstra login page.
- From there you will be prompted to enter the credentials that are associated with your Telstra account.
- In case, you’ve forgotten your password, you just simply follow the link on the login page in order to reset it.
In a conclusive viewpoint:-
By following the steps mentioned in the write up above, you will be able to access Telstra webmail easily. In case you face any issues and trouble in following the steps that are mentioned above then it is recommended to consult to the Telstra customer support executives via helpline or toll-free number that is available on its official website.
Smith is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- Telstra webmail support.