For those who don’t know what Telstra Wi-Fi stands for is known as Wireless networks that enables its users to use the internet without being tied up to a modem via a port or a cable wire. It is a beneficial invention however; a connection that only relies on radio waves can be affected by various factors such as signal interference, signal range limits, hardware problems, and other operating errors.
A well-acknowledged Wi-Fi router Telstra can face the same issues and troubles with the Wi-Fi connection. If you are one of them who are using Telstra and facing the same troubles then this article can help you in resolving the errors and issues without any flaw.
6 Steps to fix Telstra Wi-Fi connection error
If you are having trouble with your Telstra Wi-Fi connection, then there are a few steps that you can try to resolve your problem:-
- Look for a Wi-Fi button or a switch on your laptop or other computing devices.
- Try to restart your computer and the modem.
- Now, you have to change the Wi-Fi channel on the router.
- In this step, you have to check the signal strength along with the placement of your modem.
- Now, you have to reset the Telstra Wireless modem to factory settings.
- Wait for the reset process to complete and you are good to go.
What are the few things that are important to keep in mind while fixing up Telstra?
While you are looking for the solutions to fix the Telstra Wi-Fi it is important to keep few points in mind that are mentioned below:-
- Do not keep heavy or dense objects in between the modem and the connected device.
- Try to keep the modem at a higher position such as shelf or cupboard to avoid interference.
- The farther the connected device from the modem the less signal you are likely to receive.
- Consider the Wi-Fi capabilities of the Telstra Wi-Fi.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
The article above has highlighted the steps to fix the Telstra Wi-Fi connection issues. In case you still face any issues related to the same then you can get in touch with h the Telstra Customer Support executives that are available 24/7 to assist you and solve your issues. You can connect with them via toll-free helpline number that is available on Telstra Webmail official website.