Telstra has been people’s favorite emailing platform for various reasons. Since the time it came into existence, it is gaining popularity among users because it provides the best user experience to the world without failing to meet their expectations. Despite the fact that it is one of the best emailing platforms, a user might experience some kind of difficulty with it. If you are also having a similar experience when you are unable to send or receive emails from your Telstra email login account, then you may fix it now with a few steps.
The users who are receiving error messages such as “Bigpond email not working” or alike, then you may continue reading the article further. There might be various reasons behind the occurrence of this error and hence we will shift our focus to identifying the reason. After finding out the reason, we will try to resolve the problem. So without much delay, let us make you access your Telstra email account immediately.
Troubleshoot “Bigpond email not working” error
- Problem with your Password:
The main reason why you cannot access your Telstra account could be a problem with your password. It might not be meeting the minimum requirements for a strong password. If you haven’t changed your password lately, then you must change it before it is too late. Before you change the Bigpond password, make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- It should be between 8-16 characters
- The password should have alphanumeric characters i.e. lower case letters, uppercase letters, and numerals.
- You may also use symbols such as. (full-stop), _ (underscore) and – (hyphen)
- Change Telstra Password
- First of all, you need to log in to your Telstra account.
- After logging in, you need to navigate to the top-right corner of the screen.
- Here, locate the “Personal details” option and click on it.
- From here, tap on the “Edit” option available next to the password.
- Now, enter your old password and the new one to change it.
- After changing your password, click on the “change password” or “submit” option.
Telstra account has been recognized as a source of spam
Online security providers try their best to fight against spam. If they recognize any such activity on your part, they might suspend your account when they get to know that your account has been compromised. In this scenario, a user should imply security measures to scan all the devices present in his home. He should make sure that his devices are clean to avoid falling prey to scammers.
In addition to this, you may also check the setting for IMAP or POP. If they are not set as required, it might create trouble while you are trying to access your account. For more information, you can visit the official website of Telstra account and go to its support section. You should also keep changing your password regularly to avoid any misuse.