If you are new to Telstra and want to know the method to recharge for pre-paid Telstra activate services, then you must know that it is a very easy process. By recharging your Telstra pre-paid plan, you will get to enjoy various services. This will include free Wi-Fi data at over one million Telstra Air hotspots across Australia and millions of Fun hotspots overseas. When you do Telstra recharge, you get to use Pre-Paid Max, Long-Life Plus, and Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Plus.You also get to listen to over 50 million songs without any advertisement. Moreover, you can stream AFL, NRL, Netball, Hyundai A-League games on the “My Football Live App”. There are various payment methods through which you can undergo the process of Telstra prepaid recharge. This includes payment through credit card, debit card, PayPal or Visa Checkout.
Ways to recharge Telstra pre-paid services
There are four ways to recharge your Telstra services which include through the app, via the phone, by navigating to m.telstra.com recharge URL, and via Telstra 24×7 My Account.
Via Telstra 24×7 app
You can use this app on iOS, Android, Windows, as well as Blackberry. After the recharge, you don’t have to pay for using the data.
- After downloading the app, open it on your smartphone or tablet.
- When you open it, a dashboard will open on your screen.
- From here, tap on the “Recharge” option.
- Further, select the “Payment method”.
- Tap on the preferred recharge plan and amount.
- After this, click on the “Next” button.
- Provide your payment details.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and confirm your Telstra activate recharge.
Use your phone to recharge
In case your smartphone is not near you, then you may recharge your service by dialing #100#.
- First of all, dial #100# and press the “call” or “Send” button.
- You will get to see a list of pre-paid offers along with the expiration date.
- Now, you can dial 1 to hit the “Send” or “Reply” button.
- Further, you have to dial the number corresponding to your preferred payment method.
- This should be followed by tapping on the “Send” or “Reply” button.
- Do this same for the preferred recharge amount and click “Send” or “Reply”.
- Follow some on-screen prompts to complete the Telstra prepaid recharge process.
Recharge by navigating to m.telstra.com
- Turn off your Wi-Fi and navigate to the m.telstra.com recharge website.
- From here, select the “Recharge” option and select the preferred payment.
- After this, provide the required details and select the recharge amount.
- Further, click on the “Next” button and follow the prompts to complete the Telstra prepaid recharge.
- You may also save the payment details to be able to recharge easily next time.
Recharge from the Telstra 24×7 My Account
- Begin by logging in to your “24×7 My Account” from the official website.
- When the dashboard is displayed on your screen, select your pre-paid service.
- Locate the “Balance & recharge” option.
- Select the “Recharge” option present under it.
- Choose the preferred recharge amount along with the preferred payment method
- Follow the prompts to complete the Telstra recharge process.
You can easily view and manage all your Telstra services in one place. You can either do this via your desktop or through your phone by logging into your Telstra account. For doing this, all you need is your Telstra ID username and the password to log in. Here, you can also have a look at the expiration period of your pre-paid recharge plans so that you can recharge well in advance.
Smith Loo has been a writer in the technical field for quite long. His articles basically focus on helping users with various problems that they are facing while using different technologies. You may come across his writings on several web sites and hopefully, you will find them informative. You will find the latest information in his articles. Visit@:- Telstra Webmail.